Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Want to work where you can make a difference for someone who needs you? Want a job that gives back as much as you give? Come join a family-like company – Kaleidoscope, Inc!
Kaleidoscope, Inc is a younger adult day health center facility providing support to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities under Medicaid through the Michelle P, Supports for Community Living, and Home and Community Based Services, Waivers.
We are seeking applicants who have a strong work ethic and are patient, motivated, trustworthy, compassionate, positive and dependable to join our team who also have the ability to teach others and provide individualized supports to our adults with developmental/intellectual needs. If this sounds like you, apply now!
As a program assistant, every day is different when serving individuals with physical and mental disabilities. In addition to assisting individuals in reaching their highest potential, you will also be responsible for:
• Completing a weekly planner two weeks in advance indicating the diversity of activities.
• Implementing activities and keeping participants engaged throughout activity time.
• Monitoring health needs, being aware of participant location, and escorting participants around the facility.
• Attending required in-services, team meetings, and education sessions.
• Assuring that immediate area is straight and orderly throughout the day.
• Reviewing the participant's plan of care for understanding of issues with participants and their goals.
• Assuring that the participant's rights as according to Kaleidoscope, Inc's policies are strictly enforced.
• Providing individualized assistance with personal care of participants as needed.
You must have a willingness to make each day the best day ever for participants as well as coworkers.
• High school diploma or GED
• Clean background and drug screenings.
• Be able to keep detailed documentation as it pertains to each individual’s Plan of Care.
Apply in person or via email with your resume attached.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.