Want to work where you can make a difference for someone who needs you? Want a job that gives back as much as you give? Come join a family-like company – Kaleidoscope, Inc!
Kaleidoscope, Inc is a younger adult day health center facility providing support to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities under Medicaid through the Michelle P, Supports for Community Living, and Home and Community Based Services, Waivers.
We are seeking applicants who have a strong work ethic and are patient, motivated, trustworthy, compassionate, positive and dependable to join our team who also have the ability to teach others and provide individualized supports to our adults with developmental/intellectual needs. If this sounds like you, apply now!
As a personal care therapeutic assistant, every day is different when serving individuals with physical and mental disabilities. In addition to assisting individuals in reaching their highest potential, you will also be responsible for:
• Supporting individuals with a variety of mental and/or physical disabilities with personal care needs, behavior goals, and daily living.
• Furthering the individual’s independence.
• Maintain participant optimum level of function with ADL’s.
• Daily preparation of lunches and snacks with special attention made to the allergy list.
• Re-positioning, transferring, ambulation, and toileting.
You must have a willingness to make each day the best day ever for participants as well as co-workers.